- First and foremost, choose your tiles with care and don’t be afraid to ask for advice from our friendly, experienced staff. It’s also important to get the right adhesives, grout and trims
- Think about the overall effect. Small tiles can look good in smaller bathrooms, but obviously mean many more grout lines compared to using bigger sizes. This can result in overpowering a small space. Also, grout will show signs of age before your tiles, so keeping grout to a minimum has its advantages
- Large format wall tiles, currently very popular but also very heavy, require a good surface to adhere to and, most importantly, the right adhesive
- When it comes to floor tiles, texture is important. If you’re drawn to lovely shiny tiles remember you could end up skidding all over the place every time the floor gets wet! Generally, the rougher the texture, the less slippery the tile when wet. Polished tiles, especially dark colours, show every footprint!
- Underfloor heating mats create a cosy, luxurious feel at a reasonable cost. They consume a similar amount of electricity as a 60 watt light bulb. They also have the benefit of freeing up valuable wall space in smaller bathrooms
There are no products matching the selection.